Saturday, July 5, 2014

Buying An Abaya Where You Don't Have To Worry If It's Too Wide.

For all of the women who are kind of like my size 60 abaya size and thin person, I would suggest a farasha cut abayas they are beautiful and elegant and the great thing about these abayas is that you don't have to worry about if the abaya is too wide because the cut of the abaya is meant to be wide giving it an elegant look to the abaya. There is another kind of abaya that comes with the rope under the abaya for you to adjust the width to fit waist, and those are one of my favorites for me because I own one. No matter how wide the abaya is, it will always be adjustable with the rope that is hidden under the abaya and the best part about it is no one will see or even notice the rope that is underneath the abaya. So, it's perfect for women who don't like their abayas too wide on them. One of those abayas that I own is from an online abaya store at www.shop.theeleganceofblack.com.

 
                                                                The Elegance of Black

As you can see this abaya is the one I own and it's my favorite and its very elegant. There are many other abayas like this one on the website with ropes underneath the abaya but, different designs and styles. Great News!! The Elegance of Black Online Store are offering a FREE EXTRA SHEILA that is a value $40 great as a gift for family and friends and that is besides the one that already comes with the abaya with every purchase you make!! Amazing right!

Ramadan Kareem,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment